I did pretty good today. I ate under my calories for the day and when I was home. I got home around 8pm tonight and I was a little hungry. I wanted to eat something but knew that it was a bad idea. So, I ended up having two pieces of sugar free spearmint gum instead.
AND I must it was a great decision. I had less than 1200 calories today.
and I walked a little over 8000 steps today. think it could have been better you know/
When I weighed in today on my new scale I was 134.5lbs and for the old scale I was 132 3x and then 133 3x. So that is pretty cool I must say.
yay me! Went to see mom and dad after work and they gave me some you know what :
What I did was I had supper, mac n cheese single serving, but then after that I waited some time and was still hungry so I decided to have some gum as I feel eating this late at night is not good for weightloos :)
ReplyDelete