Today is Saturday October 20 2013
I weighed in at 135.1 on new scale and 135 on old scale.
I didn't eat the greatest. I had egg and cheese wake up wrap with small hot chocolate in medium cup for breakfast. Then we went to Fitchburg State University for open house. Great day! I had two slices of mushroom pizza , very yummy, small slices, and then I had a salad from salad bar with ranch dressing and then when we got home Jess had made brownies with Halloween decorations in it, sprinkles of brown/black and orange and white. I had too many of them.
then we went to Dave's for cards, cribbage and I had some cheese curls and wine cooler...170 cals for the winecooler. I didn't bring any of mine, Becky & Dave had bought some for me maybe. so that was cool.
I weighed myself at Dave & Becky's with all clothes on and jacket and my boots and I was 141 lbs and Kyla was 47 lbs
I had wanted to go to gym today but no time and I am exhausted and it is 11pm.
ugh so tired
No comments:
Post a Comment