Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A New Month... A New Beginning!

I didn't have time to go to the gym this morning before work. Today was my first full day at work this week. I am working half day tomorrow due to senior pictures for C.

So I pushed myself to go to the gym after work tonight. I went to the gym that is near work in Nashua. I only did the treadmill again tonight like yesterday. I am only working half day tomorrow so I am hoping that I can go to the gym some time on Wednesday. I want to try to go to the gym everyday if I can or maybe 3-4 times a week.

My total steps for today Monday October 1 2013 is: 15,781 and the miles say: 4.22 but I think that is incorrect. both might be incorrect who knows. I noticed that my pedometer said 10,000 miles before I even left work for the day today. so that is good.

I weighed myself on my new scale today and it said: 136.9 pounds, which means I am down .4 lbs since when I weighed in on Monday. My old scale said 137 lbs. so I am happy that it is being consistent.

Dr. Engelhart told me today (Tuesday Oct 1 2013) that I look really good and that it looks like I lost more weight. He tells me that he can really notice it. and I think it is interesting because this morning before I left for work I was looking at my face in the mirror in the bedroom and noticed myself that my face looked thinner than before. And that was just an observation that I had. So, naturally when he said that it just made me feel GREAT!

*************************************************************************************************************

I was talking to Mom tonight about how AJ never say anything nice to me or never compliment me on anything. I told her that I have complimented A&J on occasion but never anything from them. I was telling Mom about when I cut my hair a few weeks ago and how J&A never said a word about it. I mean if they didn't like it they could have just said that they noticed I cut my hair since it was such a drastic change. but if they did like it you would think they would have said something. But NOOOOOO! I also told Mom that I will and have complimented J on her hair in the past but no more. or not for some time. I don't feel the need to make them feel prettier when they don't do the same for me. Maybe I am being selfish who knows. But I wish they were nicer to me or us or something.

I am exhausted! Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment